April 08, 2022
- 10 local brokers, including Eric Anderson, Justin Brasell, Lisa Bovermann, Ashley Cassel, Brian Gammill, Darryl Noon, John Ferruzzo, Nick Peterson, Tyler Garrett and Doug Little were recognized for their 2021 transaction volume, earning a spot in the firm’s coveted Champions’ Club.
- Five local professionals were honored with Presidents’ Awards: Mike McLain, National Team Support; Jeff Peden and Scott Miller, National Newcomer’s Award; Josh Richards, National ESG/Sustainability Award; and Heinrich Cronje, National Brokerage Rising Star.
- Additional awards include:
- New Business Engagement of the Year: Doug Little
- New Business Engagement of the Year: Doug Little, Justin Brasell, Ashley Cassel, Eric Anderson, Tyler Garrett and Steve Ash
- Owner Advisory Services Deal of the Year: Lisa Bovermann, Justin Brasell, Doug Little, Ashley Cassel
- Excellence in Collaboration: Blake Williams
“Transwestern’s Houston team members are among the best and brightest, and I’m incredibly proud of the resiliency and fortitude they have demonstrated,” said Kevin Roberts, Southwest President at Transwestern. “I congratulate them on this honor and thank them for their contributions to the city’s commercial real estate industry.”
2021 was defined by a series of high-profile transactions and successes, including:
- A complete lease-up of a 834,000-square-foot distribution center on behalf of Transwestern Development Company and J.P. Morgan Global Alternatives at 9625 Fallbrook Pines and 8828 Taub Road
- A 139,243-square-foot lease on behalf of the tenant and landlord, Capital Commercial Investments, at 6500 West Loop South
- A 62,535-square-foot lease renewal and expansion on behalf Metropolis Investment Holdings at 711 Louisiana St.
- A 62,000-square-foot lease on behalf of Latham & Watkins LLP at 811 Main St.
“Real estate challenges inspire Transwestern team members to deliver extraordinary results for our clients,” said Tom Lawyer, President of Transwestern Real Estate Services. “These individuals embody what it means to deliver legendary service and an unmatched, forward-thinking approach to real estate – no matter the circumstances. We are grateful for their contributions to our firm’s success.”
Honorees were recognized at the firm’s annual National Recognition Conference. This year’s event, held in Scottsdale, Arizona, welcomed team members, clients and partners for two days of collaboration and celebration.
About Transwestern Real Estate Services
Transwestern Real Estate Services (TRS) adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types through a comprehensive perspective and by providing solutions grounded in sound market intelligence. Part of the Transwestern companies, the firm applies a consultative approach to Agency Leasing, Asset Services, Tenant Advisory + Workplace Solutions, Capital Markets, and Research & Investment Analytics.
The privately held Transwestern companies have been delivering a higher level of personalized service and innovative real estate solutions since 1978. Through an integrated, customized approach that begins with good ideas, the firm drives value for clients across commercial real estate services, development, and investment management. Operating from 33 U.S. offices, Transwestern extends its platform capabilities globally through strategic alliance partners whose unique geographic, cultural, and business expertise fuels creative solutions. Learn more at transwestern.com and @Transwestern.