What makes our asset services different?
- Better Approach
- Better Scope
- Better Value Creation
- Our trained professionals take an ownership mentality with each of our clients’ assets, acting as the CEO of the project and going above and beyond to deliver The Transwestern Experience.
- Being committed to long-term relationships in commercial property management, we provide considered attention to detail to create a unique and cohesive experience while bringing long-term, strategic thinking to asset property management.
- Credentialed property and facilities managers are at the helm of each assignment we undertake.
- Our professionals advise owners and continually hone skills in operations strategies, industry-leading tenant relations programs, strategic planning, budgeting, due diligence, capital improvements, building enhancement programs and accurate financial reporting.
Better value creation
- We enhance property values for all types of ownership, including institutional investors and corporate users through our strategic asset services.
- In addition to ENERGY STAR® and the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED® rating system, our asset services professionals work in tandem with our sustainability experts to measure and optimize building performance to positively impact asset bottom lines.
*Statistics are year-end 2017
- 2,548 Projects
- 396.1M+ SF managed & leased