April 13, 2023
- Seven brokers, including Ben Eisenberg, Clark Dean, Glenn Gregory, Greg Frankum, Peyton Wimberly, Thomas Kresse and Walter Byrd, were recognized for their 2022 transaction volume. In total, 33 brokers nationwide earned a spot in the firm’s coveted Champions Club.
- Additional recognitions include:
- National Asset Services Rising Star: Meagan McSherry
- Innovation Award: Paris Allen
- Brokerage Rising Star: Austin Hibbard
- Young Guns: Clark Seydel
- National Newcomer’s Award: Marcus Billie
“I’m proud to congratulate all of our award winners for their outstanding performance,” said Bruce Ford, Transwestern’s East Region President. “They relentlessly strive for excellence and find new, innovative ways to elevate service delivery for our clients.”
2022 was defined by a series of high-profile transactions, including:
- Frankum arranged a 12-year, 28,259-square-foot lease for Windham Brannon, LLC, at 3630 Peachtree Road in Atlanta, on behalf of the landlord, Dallas-based Granite Properties.
- Gregory represented EFG Capital in a 32,480-square-foot lease renewal at 701 Brickell in Miami’s Brickell financial and tech district.
- Hibbard provided tenant advisory services for Nicholas Wealth Management in the purchase of a 15,000-square-foot newly constructed office building in Roswell, Georgia, and their headquarters relocation.
- Byrd, Eisenberg, Kresse and the Southeast Industrial team completed 55 sales and lease transactions in 2022 totaling 6.8 million square feet and $581 million in value.
“The real estate industry is constantly evolving, creating new opportunities to craft innovative solutions for owners, occupiers and investors of commercial real estate,” said Tom Lawyer, President of Transwestern Real Estate Services. “These team members have shown what it takes to overcome challenges and uphold a long history of legendary service. We are grateful for the value they bring to their clients and our firm.”
About Transwestern Real Estate Services
Transwestern Real Estate Services (TRS) adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types through a comprehensive perspective and by providing solutions grounded in sound market intelligence. Part of the Transwestern companies, the firm applies a consultative approach to Agency Leasing, Asset Services, Tenant Advisory + Workplace Solutions, Capital Markets, and Research & Investment Analytics.
The privately held Transwestern companies have been delivering a higher level of personalized service and innovative real estate solutions since 1978. Through an integrated, customized approach that begins with good ideas, the firm drives value for clients across commercial real estate services, development, investment management, and opportunistic endeavors for high-net-worth investors. Operating from 33 U.S. offices, Transwestern extends its platform capabilities globally through strategic alliance partners whose unique geographic, cultural, and business expertise fuels creative solutions. Learn more at transwestern.com and @Transwestern.