Thomas Kresse, along with his partners Ben Eisenberg and Walter Byrd, comprise one of the leading real estate advisory teams in the South Florida market. During his successful career, Thomas has assisted large industrial and office tenants find and secure space and has represented numerous institutional owners and investors with the acquisition, leasing, and sale of their real estate assets.
Before joining Transwestern, Thomas and his partners were with the South Florida offices of Trammell Crow Company and Cushman & Wakefield. He and his team were regularly ranked as top producers nationally while with those firms. Below are just a few of the clients he has represented: PS Business Parks, Rockefeller Group Development Corporation, RREEF, DCT Industrial, AEW, Bristol Group, iStar Financial, Seagis Property Group, Miami-Dade County Police Department, FPL, PriceSmart, Quest Diagnostics, Wal-Mart, Siemens, Iron Mountain, Records Management, Exel Logistics, Interstate Bakeries Corp., DHL, Clarion Partners, Cabot Properties, SeaFreight Agencies.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Thomas and his team have consistently been recognized as top real estate professionals in South Florida:
- 2011 “Top Dealmakers” for the industrial category by the Daily Business Review
- 2010 “Florida Producers of the Year” for Transwestern
- CoStar “Power Broker” based on top annual transaction volume, 2004-2010
- 2007 Transwestern “Newcomer of the Year” for superior production during first year with the firm
- “Real Estate Deal of the Year” by the South Florida Business Journal for the 2003 headquarters relocation of Crispin Porter + Bogusky
Thomas holds a bachelor’s from Florida State University.