April 17, 2018
DALLAS – Transwestern today announces the following sale and lease transactions in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
· A local experienced investment group purchased Plaza Del Lago, a 320-unit community at 3330 Webb Chapel Ext., for an undisclosed amount. Transwestern Managing Director Taylor Snoddy and Vice Presidents Philip Wiegand and James Roberts represented the seller, DIJ Plaza Del Lago LLC, in the transaction.
· Three Fountains, a 192-unit multifamily community at 6011 Melody Ln., was purchased by a 1031 buyer from the west coast. Transwestern Managing Director Taylor Snoddy and Vice Presidents Philip Wiegand and James Roberts represented the seller, CC Fountains LLC, in the transaction.
· JCM Holdings LLC signed a new lease for 27,567 square feet of industrial space at Prologis Stemmons 11 at 151 Regal Row in Dallas. Transwestern Vice President Timothy Veler represented the landlord, Prologis, in the transaction. Hanes Chatham of Stream Realty Partners represented the tenant.
· Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP subleased 25,902 square feet of office space at Chase Tower, 2200 Ross Ave., in Dallas. Transwestern’s team of Alan Harrington, Steve McCoy, Roy Reis and Ford Childress represented Locke Lord in the transaction. Brooke Armstrong and Jeremy McGown of JLL represented the sublessee.
· Tom’s Mechanical Inc. has renewed its lease for 17,652 square feet of industrial space at Arlington Business Park, 731-745 109th St., in Arlington, Texas. Transwestern Principal John Brewer represented the landlord, Vista Verde Industrial, in the transaction.
· Vixxo Corporation has signed a new lease for 10,876 square feet of office space at 2711 LBJ Freeway in Dallas. Transwestern Principals Justin Miller and Nathan Durham and Associate Cohen Howard represented the landlord in the transaction. Steven Schneider of Site Selection Group LLC represented the tenant.
· Lane Construction has extended its lease for 8,613 square feet of office space at Mercantile Center One, 3001 Meacham Blvd., in Fort Worth. Transwestern Principal Randy Garrett, SIOR and Jo Thompson, CCIM, President of La Terra Commercial, represented the tenant in the transaction. Andrew Ward of Mercantile Partners LP represented the landlord.
· Lendlease (US) Partnerships LLC has renewed its lease for 5,858 square feet of office space at Tower 909, 909 Lake Carolyn Pkwy., in Irving, Texas. Transwestern Principals Kim Brooks and Justin Miller and Vice President Scott Walker represented the landlord, KBS Realty Advisors, in the transaction. Mike Wyatt and Brian Wilson of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
· Education Galaxy LLC has renewed and expanded its lease to 5,495 square feet of office space at The Forum at Central, 2201 N. Central Expressway, in Richardson, Texas. Transwestern Principal Justin Miller and Associate Cohen Howard represented the landlord in the transaction. Leslie Wood of NAI Robert Lynn represented the tenant.
Transwestern is a privately held real estate firm of collaborative entrepreneurs who deliver a higher level of personalized service – the Transwestern Experience. Specializing in Agency Leasing, Tenant Advisory, Capital Markets, Asset Services and Research, our fully integrated global enterprise adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types. We leverage market insights and operational expertise from members of the Transwestern family of companies specializing in development, real estate investment management and research. Based in Houston, Transwestern has 35 U.S. offices and assists clients through more than 180 offices in 37 countries as part of a strategic alliance with BNP Paribas Real Estate. Experience Extraordinary at transwestern.com and @Transwestern.