Steve McCoy specializes in the management of national real estate portfolios for corporate clients, including acquisition and disposition, build-to-suit coordination, consulting and other facility management assignments. Over the years, Steve has gained expertise in the Southwest as well as various other markets across the country.
Steve began his career in real estate in 1985 with the Swearingen Company where he was consistently a top producer. In 1992, he was a founding partner with Stoneleigh Huff Brous McDowell where he helped the company grow into one of the largest tenant rep firms in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. He was the managing partner for many years and a top producer.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- Member, Greater Dallas Association of Realtors, Commercial Real Estate Division
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation
- Candidate, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) designation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Volunteer Football Coach - Prince of Peace
- Dallas Business Journal - Heavy Hitters
- Dallas Business Journal - Top 40 under 40
- Dallas Business Journal - Largest Office Lease Transactions
- DallasCEO Magazine - Top Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Transwestern National Champions Club
- Transwestern Top Ten Producer
- Transwestern Gunslinger Award - Over $1 Million in annual production
- Transwestern President's Award Winner