Alan Harrington specializes in professional portfolio advisory services and representation of the real estate needs of corporate clients. His experience extends both locally and nationally in tenant representation, lease administration, strategic planning, acquisition, and disposition assignments.
In 1985, Alan entered into the commercial real estate business specializing in project leasing assignments for institutionally-owned properties. In 1992, he was a founding partner of NAI Stonleigh Huff Brous McDowell where he served as Managing Partner for five years. In 2005, he negotiated the merger with Transwestern. Since the early 1990's, Alan has specialized in representing tenants and developed many long-term clients. Long-term relationships include Sammons Corporation, Sabre Inc., Compass Bank, Merrill Lynch and Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell, LLP.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Alan is an active member of the following professional organizations:
- Member, North Texas Association of Realtors®, Commercial Investment Division
- Candidate Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation
- Transwestern Dallas Executive Committee - 2005 to Present
- Transwestern National Executive Committee -- 2011
- Transwestern National Champions Club - 2009
- Transwestern Gunslinger Award - Over $1 million in annual production
- Transwestern Top Ten Producer - 2002, 2004, 2008, 2009
- Transwestern President's Award Winner 2005
- DallasCEO Magazine - Top Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Dallas Business Journal - Heavy Hitters
Alan received his degree in business administration from University of North Texas.