As Vice President, Office Division for Transwestern in Dallas, Scott is currently responsible for leasing and marketing high-rise office buildings in the North Dallas, LBJ Freeway, Preston Center, Las Colinas and Uptown/Turtle Creek submarkets in Dallas.
Scott is a 3rd generation Dallas native with deep roots in the community and has over 25 years of experience in the Dallas office market. He has worked in virtually every submarket in the city with focus on Preston Center and North Dallas.
Prior to joining Transwestern, Scott was with Equity Office managing the leasing and marketing of a 1.8 million-square-foot portfolio. Prior to joining Equity in January of 1998, Scott was with Fults Realty Corporation (bought by Kennedy Wilson) for 11 years involved in leasing and marketing numerous office properties in the Dallas area for a variety of different owners. Scott has received the 2004 Transwestern Deal of The Year Award, the 1994 and 1996 Property Team of the Year Award as well as the 1991 Fults Realty Corporation Outstanding Performance Award.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Scott is an active member of the following organizations:
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker since 1986
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, Member (NTCAR)
- SMU Athletic Forum/Doak Walker Award, Board of Directors
- Doak Walker Foundation, Fundraising Committee
- Epilepsy Foundation, Dallas Chapter, Board member
- Great Epilepsy Stakeout, Committee Member
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame/Epilepsy Foundation Golf Tournament Committee Member
- University of Texas Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity, Alumni
- Texas Ex Students Association Member
- University of Texas Silver Spurs, Alumni Association Member
- Highland Park High School Alumni Association Member
- St. Monica Catholic Church Member
- St. Monica Dad’s Club Member
- Small Investors Group Member
Scott received his Bachelor of Science degree in speech communication from The University of Texas in Austin, Texas, and has taken various courses through Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).