Robin has been directly involved in the sale of over 56,000 apartment units accounting for more than $5.2 billion in sales volume.
Among the noteworthy assets Robin has sold are:
- Eaves Gaithersburg in Gaithersburg, Maryland: 684 units for $117 million
- Chatsworth Park in Manassas, Virginia: 576 units for $115 million
- The Hanover in Greenbelt, Maryland: 320 units for $49.6 million
- Lynnhill Condominiums, a 219-unit bankruptcy sale
- The Chase at Bethesda, a luxury high-rise: Sold for $467,000 per unit, the highest-ever recorded price per unit in Maryland
- Springhill Lake apartments in Greenbelt, Maryland: 2,877 units
- Padonia Village portfolio in Baltimore: 1,169 units
Some of the companies Robin has represented include: AvalonBay, Harbor Group International, Continental Realty, Foulger-Pratt Companies, DLJ Real Estate Capital Partners, EQR, Home Properties, AIMCO, Fairfield Residential, Archstone, The Bozzuto Group, UDR, Prudential and many more.
Before joining Transwestern in 2008, Robin held senior investment sales positions with both national and local brokerage firms in the Mid-Atlantic region. Prior to 1998, Robin worked as a commercial real estate appraiser in the Washington metro region.