Kevin joined Transwestern in 1999 and is involved in the leasing and sales of properties in the company’s Denver portfolio. He is also responsible for overseeing corporate service advisory assignments. Kevin, as City Leader from 2006-2010, was responsible for overseeing all lines of business for the Rocky Mountain region.
Kevin has more than 30 years of experience in the Colorado real estate market and began his career in 1981 with Grubb & Ellis in Denver. During his tenure there, he was among the company’s top five producers for six years and the overall top producer in 1988. He joined Real Property Systems in 1989, where he represented landlords in property leasing and sales. In 1992, Kevin joined Mile High Properties, where he continued to specialize in the sales and leasing and marketing of office and investment properties.
During his career, Kevin has been an integral part of more than $3 billion in office building sales including the World Trade Center, Invesco Building, Centerra, Arapahoe Park East, One and Two Greenwood Plaza, The Kellogg Building, and East by Southeast. Kevin has also completed more than fifteen million square feet of leasing transactions. He has worked with the following landlords in representing their properties: AmeriVest, Archon Group, Broe Companies, Chase Bank, Connecticut Mutual, Cornerstone Advisers, Greenwood Plaza Partners, Henderson Investment, Koll Bren Schreiber Realty, MONY, Travelers, USAA, Prudential Real Estate, RS Investment, TIAA-CREF, Travelers Insurance, and Transwestern Investment Company.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Kevin is a member of the following organizations:
• Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAR)
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
Kevin has received the following awards:
• Transwestern Gross Dispositions Earned (three times)
• Transwestern Engagement of the Year
• Transwestern Corporate Advisory Deal of the Year
• Transwestern Building Sale of the Year
• Transwestern Agency Leasing Deal of the Year
• Transwestern Team Support Person of the Year
• Transwestern Top Production of the Year
Kevin obtained his bachelor’s degree in business management from Arizona State University. He is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Colorado.