Kamis and her partner Michael Goldman have represented some of the most prestigious and well-respected nonprofit organizations and associations, including:
- The Wilderness Society
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Security Industry/Financial Market Association
- The Malala Fund
- Academy Health
- International Council on Clean Transportation
- National Association of International Educators
Project highlights include:
- Multi-million-dollar savings for clients achieved through a creative approach to early terminations and lease assignments
- Implementation of workplace strategies that elevate the office space for maximum productivity
- Selling underutilized owner/occupied office properties at record breaking prices
Prior to joining Transwestern, Kamis served as Senior Managing Director with MGA, Inc. representing tenants locally in the Washington, DC region as well as in other major metro areas throughout the United States. She has represented her clients in lease negotiation, restructuring and renewal, new site selection and disposition of excess space via terminations, sublets and asset sales.
Before joining MGA Inc., she worked on the Property Management team at The John Buck Company based in Chicago, Illinois. She was one of three employees locally managing the repositioning and lease up of their Washington, DC portfolio.