As an integral part of Transwestern’s National Healthcare Advisory Services group, Chad was a CoStar Power Broker Award Recipient in 2018 and recently recognized as a Top Influencer in Healthcare Real Estate by Real Estate Forum Magazine. Prior to joining Transwestern, he served as Vice President at Atlee Development for 11 years where he was part of a team that developed 18 healthcare projects totaling over 800,000 square feet.
Notable development projects include:
• Baptist Westover Hills Medical Office Building
• Cedar Park Regional Medical Center Medical Office Building
• Community Medical Associates Phase I, II, & III Medical Office Building, San Angelo, TX
• Gateway Medical Center, Clarksville, Tennessee
• Longview Regional Medical Center Medical Office Building
• Mission Trail Baptist Medical Office Building
• Navarro Regional Medical Office Building
• Schertz Medical Office Building, Baptist Health System
• Sonterra Medical Park I, II, & III
• South Texas Regional Medical Center Medical Office Building
Notable clients served include Baptist Health System, Community Health System, General Surgical Associates, HCA, Healthcare Realty Trust, Institute for Women’s Health, Quest Diagnostics, NE Pediatric Associates, Northeast Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, South Texas Accelerated Research Therapeautics, LLC, South Texas Oncology & Hemotology, Texas Fertility Center, US Oncology, and Wellness Pharmacy.