November 16, 2021
HOUSTON – Transwestern Real Estate Services (TRS) announces the following transactions from its Houston industrial team.
- ADBA Group, an electronics and appliance company, signed a new 147,595-square-foot lease at Southwest Commerce Center at 611 S. Cravens. Transwestern’s Brian Gammill, Darryl Noon and Jude Filippone represented the landlord. Will Austin of Bridge Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
- Interceramic, a ceramic and porcelain tile manufacturing company, signed a new 70,000-square-foot lease at Prologis Park, West by Northwest 1 at 10333 Papalote. Transwestern’s Brian Gammill and Darryl Noon represented the landlord. Steve Berger and Susan Haysom of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Fleetpride, a distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts, renewed its 18,450-square-foot lease at America Plaza at 14900 Hempstead Highway. Transwestern’s Brian Gammill and Darryl Noon represented the landlord. Beau Kaleel of Cushman and Wakefield represented the tenant.
- GS Operating LLC, an electric power generation, transmission and distribution company, signed a new 16,200-square-foot lease at Beltway Northwest at 4300 N. Sam Houston Parkway. Transwestern’s Brian Gammill and Darryl Noon represented the landlord. Joseph Smith of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Naturesort, a manufacturer and supplier of engineered wood, laminate and luxury vinyl plank, renewed its 16,000-square-foot lease at Prologis Park, West by Northwest 14 at 6615 Roxburgh. Transwestern’s Brian Gammill and Darryl Noon represented the landlord.
About Transwestern Real Estate Services
Transwestern Real Estate Services (TRS) adds value for investors, owners, and occupiers of all commercial property types through a comprehensive perspective and by providing solutions grounded in sound market intelligence. Part of the Transwestern companies, the firm applies a consultative approach to Agency Leasing, Asset Services, Tenant Advisory + Workplace Solutions, Capital Markets, and Research & Investment Analytics.
The privately held Transwestern companies have been delivering a higher level of personalized service and innovative real estate solutions since 1978. Through an integrated, customized approach that begins with good ideas, the firm drives value for clients across commercial real estate services, development, and investment management. Operating from 33 U.S. offices, Transwestern extends its platform capabilities globally through strategic alliance partners whose unique geographic, cultural, and business expertise fuels creative solutions. Learn more at transwestern.com and @Transwestern.