Kelly is a Senior Vice President in the Transwestern San Antonio office specializing in Landlord and Tenant representation. She brings an insightful, focused and “client first” skill set to all her office leasing assignments. Her clients are drawn to Kelly’s unyielding drive to assist them in exceeding the goals for their assets, and her competitive drive and attention to detail assures her clients are receiving the absolute best service possible. Kelly also plays a key role in local and regional business development and was recently asked to be a member of Transwestern Women’s Leadership Council, which focuses on promoting and empowering female leaders within the company through their unique skill sets.
Kelly has been an integral team member for the San Antonio Transwestern office, leasing a portfolio that includes two of San Antonio’s premier Class “A” office assets, a single-story Transwestern office development, as well as several suburban office projects throughout the city since joining the firm in 2007. “RESULTS” best describes her work quality as evidenced by recent successes in the San Antonio market; including more than 750,000 SF of office space in the last 24 months and totaling over 3.0 million SF since joining Transwestern. KBS Realty Advisors, Beacon Investment Properties/Accesso Partners, Shorecliff Investments, Fausset Neely, Woodside Capital Partners, Live Oak Capital, Hartman Investment Group, Gur Parsaad Properties, Killam Oil, Omninet, HEB, Grosvenor, Thompson National Properties, Valencia Capital Management, Chase Merritt, Vista Equities, Khoshbïn Company, as well as private investors, are some of the owners who have benefitted from Kelly’s commitment to exceeding client expectations.
Kelly’s professional affiliations/recognition include:
- Team of the Year for Ashford Oaks – 2018
- San Antonio Business Journal “40 Under 40” – 2018
- Central Texas Landlord Deal of the Year – Hulu - 2017
- Member of Transwestern’s Women’s Leadership Council – 2017
- San Antonio Woman Magazine – Women in Commercial Real Estate
- San Antonio Business Journal’s Best in Commercial Real Estate Lease Award - 2017
- Real Estate Forum’s Women of Influence - 2015
- National Recognition Conference for Top Company Producers Nationally – 2010-2015
- Team of the Year for Fountainhead Tower – 2013
- Transwestern National Rising Star Award – 2013
- Investment Sales Deal of the Year – 2010
- CoStar Power Broker Award Recipient – 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2012 / 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio’s Leadership Development Program 2009 / 2010
- Junior Achievement Mentoring Program
- Texas A&M University – graduated Summa Cum Laude / four year All-American letterman for Texas A&M’s Division I track and field
Kelly received her Bachelor in Business Administration from Texas A&M University in College Station, TX. She and her husband Josh have three boys.