Julian Brown is responsible for Transwestern’s industrial brokerage and development services in the Southeast. Consistently recognized as a top producer in Atlanta, he has 28 years of brokerage, development, and investment sales experience.
Over the course of his career, Julian has earned recognition by the Atlanta Board of Realtors as one of the top brokers in the business:
- “Deal of the Year” Award for the 550,000-square-foot Office Depot warehouse distribution center
- Multiple top rankings, including Top 5 Land Producer and Top 10 Overall Industrial Producer
- Silver Phoenix Award for 25 consecutive years as a Million Dollar Producer
Just a few of Julian’s larger industrial assignments include:
- National site selection and development of eight AutoNation USA stores
- Site selection and build-to-suit negotiation for Aldi Foods’ 550,000-square-foot distribution center
- Development and lease-up of the 287,520-square-foot Airport West Distribution Center
- Site selection for National Car Rental’s 30-acre regional office and maintenance facility development
He has also successfully marketed and sold a wide variety of industrial and office properties, including:
- Two Ravinia - 386,596 SF ($67.1 MM)
- Bank of America Plaza - 303,156 SF ($26.1M)
Julian counts among his clients a broad range of companies, from large multi-nationals and institutional investors to local firms and entrepreneurial owners, including Prudential, Cobalt Capital, LNR, Situs, Principal Financial, Cabot Properties, and Morgan Stanley.
Julian spent 11 years with Lincoln Property Company and was consistently recognized as a top producer. Before that, Julian was an owner of Lancaster Brown Real Estate, which he sold to Lincoln.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Julian is an active Lifetime Member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club and serves on the Board of Directors of this organization. He is also an active member of the logistics supply chain network Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA), is a current member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI), and is past president of Real Estate Group of Atlanta (REGA). Julian also serves as an Elder at Peachtree Presbyterian Church.
Julian has a bachelor’s in economics from the University of Georgia.