With more than three decades of experience in commercial real estate brokerage and related real estate consulting, Tom Clarke specializes in the marketing of commercial/industrial properties and the sale of institutional grade investment properties, in addition to site selection for build-to-suit business relocation projects. He also brokers the sale of both developed and undeveloped land tracts to investors/builders, developers and/or users.
Tom received his SIOR designation from the Society of Industrial & Office Realtors in 1978.
Tom Clarke founded Clarke & Company Realtors in 1979 after his tenure as a partner of The Baldwin Company. He served seven years with Grubb & Ellis Company as a Senior Vice President before joining Transwestern as a Managing Director in 2007. He became a Principal in the firm in 2008.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- Greater Dallas Association of Realtors (GDAR) – President (1990)
- Commercial Investment Division (CID)/North Texas Commercial Association of
- Realtors (NTCAR) – Chairman (1986)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) – Board Member (1985-1990)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors – National – Board Member (4 yrs.)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors – North Texas Chapter – President (1986- 1988)
- North Texas Land Council –Founding Member
- The Real Estate Council – Founding Member
- NAIOP – North Texas Chapter – Board Member (1985)
- Past recipient of the Stemmons Service Award as Commercial Realtor of the Year –
- Greater Dallas Association of Realtors, 1978
- Past recipient of the Easterwood Cup as Realtor of the Year – Greater Dallas
- Association of Realtors, 1988
- First recipient of the NTCAR Lifetime Achievement Award (2007)
Tom graduated Summa Cum Laude, earning his Bachelor of Science in Economics from Wright State University at Dayton, Ohio.