Casey Tounget specializes in agency leasing and urban land sales for owners and developers in the Fort Worth office market. He partners with Theron Bryant, maximizing their combined skillsets to successfully market properties in the Central Business District and South and West Fort Worth submarkets.
Before joining Transwestern, Casey was an associate at Coldwell Banker Commercial Advisors, where he had interned during college when the firm was known as SCM Real Estate Services
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Because of his interest in civic and community matters, Casey is actively involved in many Fort Worth community and industry organizations and is dedicated to making Fort Worth a better city in which to reside and to do business.
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth – 2018 CRE Forecast Chair
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth – YLC President, 2015-2017
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth – Education Committee
- 2016 Outstanding Young Leader of the Year – Real Estate Council of Great Fort Worth
- Tarrant Transit Alliance – Founding Council
- Communities in Schools of Tarrant County – Board Chair-Elect, 2018-2019
- FWISD District Advising Committee – Business Community Representative
- Fort Worth Club – Junior Activities Committee
- Fort Worth Club – Membership Committee
- Society of Commercial Realtors – Member
- Leadership Fort Worth – Leading Edge 2014
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce – Member
- SteerFW – Better Block Bluebonnet Circle 2013
- TCU Young Alumni – Board Member 2013-2016
Casey received a bachelor of business administration degree in entrepreneurial management from Texas Christian University’s M.J. Neeley School of Business. He is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Texas.