Steve Hall is senior managing director for Healthcare Advisory Services for the Southeast bringing 21 years of medical real estate experience to this position. Steve joined Transwestern in 2016, and advises owners and users of medical office space on portfolio management, asset acquisition and disposition, build-to-suit development, and lease negotiation and administration. In addition, Steve works with the Transwestern national healthcare platform in continuing to improve and grow our client services.
- Partner at HealthAmerica Realty Group where he managed all of the leasing and sales transactions for over 1,000,000 SF of medical office space.
- Brokered the disposition of $135MM Portfolio of five (5) MOB’s, totaling 456,000 SF.
- Procurement of 34,000 SF BTS for the University of Florida, Shands Jacksonville, including land acquisition, lease execution, property management, accounting, const-ruction management, equity participation and the eventual disposition of the development.
- Exclusive Agent for private investor of 17 MOB’s totaling 753,000 SF
- Achieved 94% pre-leasing to tenants including Piedmont Hospital and ENT Institute prior to groundbreaking on a 52,000 SF, Class-A MOB and was selected to represent the owner in disposition upon completion.
- Clients Represented – American Healthcare Investors (AHI), Healthcare Realty Trust (HRT), Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT), Healthcare Property Investors (HCP) Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Piedmont Hospital, Northside Hospital, Sono Bello, Georgia Reproductive Specialists, and Atlanta Allergy & Asthma
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Steve is an active member in the Rotary Club of Buckhead, serves on the Board of Directors and the recipient of the Service Above Self Award (2015-2016). Licensed real estate salesperson in Georgia and Florida.
Steve earned his B.A. from The University of Georgia.