Current and recent responsibilities include The Ranch by Transwestern, a 22-acre ground up development of 3 industrial buildings on one of the last available land sites in Eastvale, CA. The project consists of 3 single load buildings sitting on 270,000 SF, 77,000 SF, and 63,000 SF. Scott is also working on a ground up development of 10.50-acres in Fontana, CA which will include a 235,500 SF single load spec building.
Additional projects Scott is assisting on are:
- San Bernardino Logistics Center Buildings 1 & 2 close out and tenant improvements
- 6000 Condor - Moorpark, CA; Value-add redevelopment of a 200,00 SF industrial office/warehouse building
- I-215 Commerce Center, Colton, CA; Ground up development of a 225,000 SF spec industrial building
- Boyle Avenue - Fontana, CA; Ground up development of 2 spec industrial buildings of 78,000 SF and 200,000 SF
- I-15 E-Commerce Center, San Bernardino, CA; Development of a 70-acre trailer storage/transload facility consisting of over 1000 trailer storage stalls
- I-15 Transload Center, San Bernardino, CA; Development of either an 86,000 SF, 124 Dock Position truck terminal or 500 trailer storage stalls on an 18-acre site
Before joining Transwestern Development Company, Scott worked as a Project Engineer for Alston Construction, where he was involved in the construction of a 140,000 SF industrial building which included a 15,000 SF tenant improvement office build out. Scott also created project estimates and schedules as well as conducted quality control and safety audits onsite.