Russell brings a unique blend of skills to his clients that have been honed over a 30-year career. His focus on results and an unyielding commitment to representing his clients’ best interests are hallmarks of his commercial real estate practice.
Russell’s distinctive problem-solving strategies, collaborative spirit and creativity serve individual and corporate clients in the areas of agency leasing, tenant advisory, investment and land sales.
Russell’s achievements within Transwestern include service on the Board of Directors, recognition in the 20 Top Producers National Champions Club, and most notably, the Doug Dwyer Servant Leader Award, the highest award presented in Central Texas for providing superior customer service to our clients, teaching and inspiring fellow team members, embodying the Transwestern culture, and being a servant leader.
Russell’s professional affiliations and recognitions include:
- Transwestern Board of Directors
- Transwestern’s Champions Club
- Transwestern Million Dollar Producer
- Transwestern Doug Dwyer Servant Leader Award
- CoStar Power Broker
- San Antonio Business Journal Top Brokers in Commercial Real Estate
- Abilene Christian University, Change the World Award
- Boerne Kendall County Economic Development Corporation, Investor
- Boerne Planning and Zoning Commission, Former Member
- Leadership Boerne
- Leadership San Antonio
- Masters Leadership Program, United Way San Antonio
Russell received his MBA from Southern Methodist University and BBA from Abilene Christian University. He and his wife Stacey have five children.