February 28, 2018
DALLAS – Transwestern today announces the following sale and lease transactions in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
· A local investment partnership purchased Oak Creek, a 464-unit community at 1611 Oak Creek Ln. in Bedford, and Oakland Hills, consisting of 332 units at 807 The Heights Dr. in Fort Worth. Transwestern’s team of Taylor Snoddy, Philip Wiegand and James Roberts negotiated the transactions on behalf of the seller, Madera Residential.
· A west coast partnership purchased Ivanhoe Apartments, a 197-unit community at 8900 Park Ln. in Dallas. Transwestern Managing Director Taylor Snoddy and Vice Presidents Philip Wiegand and James Roberts represented the seller in the transaction.
· Candlelight Park, a 128-unit community at 1407 Acton Ave. in Duncanville, was purchased by a private investor for an undisclosed amount. Transwestern Managing Director Taylor Snoddy and Vice Presidents Philip Wiegand and James Roberts represented the seller in the transaction.
· Private investors purchased LaDonna Place, an apartment community with 124 units at 2612 Southwest Pkwy. in Wichita Falls, Texas. Transwestern Managing Director Taylor Snoddy and Vice Presidents Philip Wiegand and James Roberts represented the seller, The Medve Group Inc.
· An investment partnership purchased Hulen Park Place, a 100-unit community at 3602 Eldridge St. in Fort Worth. Transwestern’s team of Taylor Snoddy, Philip Wiegand and James Roberts negotiated the sale on behalf of the seller.
· The Kerr Industries facility, a 50,000-square-foot industrial property at 1101 N. Great Southwest Parkway in Arlington, was sold to Concord Capital Partners. Transwestern Senior Vice President Steve Rowland represented the seller, DCT Industrial, in the transaction. Carter Fournier and Benton Rutledge of Westway Realty represented the buyer.
· An investment partnership purchased Linbrook Apartments, an 86-unit community at 531 Bedford Rd. in Bedford, Texas. Transwestern Managing Director Taylor Snoddy and Vice Presidents Philip Wiegand and James Roberts represented the seller, Brigelle Bedford Holdings ETAL, in the transaction.
· Doskocil Manufacturing Company Inc. has renewed its lease for 51,808 square feet of industrial space at 600 109th Street in Arlington, Texas. Transwestern Principal John Brewer represented the landlord, Prologis, in the transaction.
· United Capital has extended and expanded its lease for 38,844 square feet of office space at 125 at Water Street, 125 E. John Carpenter Frwy. in Irving, Texas. Transwestern Principals Matt Hurlbut and Nathan Durham represented the landlord, KBS Capital Advisors, in the transaction. Jeff Price of Price Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant.
· Oceus has extended its lease for 15,574 square feet of office space at Cascades at The Colony, 5916 Stone Creek Drive in The Colony, Texas. Transwestern Principals Joe Whitmer and Nathan Durham and Senior Associate Emily Rankin represented the landlord, Cascades by Windsor LLC, in the transaction. Steve Thelen and Scott Hage of JLL represented the tenant.
· Grandstream Networks Inc. has extended and expanded its lease to 5,503 square feet of office space at Plano Corporate Center West, 2301 W. Plano Pkwy., in Plano, Texas. Transwestern Principal David Besserer represented the tenant in the transaction.
Transwestern is a privately held real estate firm of collaborative entrepreneurs who deliver a higher level of personalized service – the Transwestern Experience. Specializing in Agency Leasing, Tenant Advisory, Capital Markets, Asset Services and Research, our fully integrated global enterprise adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types. We leverage market insights and operational expertise from members of the Transwestern family of companies specializing in development, real estate investment management and research. Based in Houston, Transwestern has 35 U.S. offices and assists clients through more than 180 offices in 37 countries as part of a strategic alliance with BNP Paribas Real Estate. Experience Extraordinary at transwestern.com and @Transwestern. For updates from the North Texas region, follow @TranswesternDLS and @TranswesternFTW.