December 11, 2017
Dallas – Transwestern today announces the following sale and lease transactions in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
· Hunter Crossroads LP sold 40,000 square feet at U.S. 287 and Avondale Haslet Road in Haslet, Texas to O’Reilly Auto Enterprises LLC. Transwestern Managing Director Steve Williamson and Senior Vice President Mason Bishop represented the seller in the transaction. Jordan Cluff of Woodcrest represented the buyer.
· Craig Ranch Cooper Sports Complex sold 4.017 acres of land, North Texas Athletic Center Addition, at 6051 Alma Rd. in McKinney, Texas. Transwestern Principal Michael Griffin represented Olympic gold medalist Michael Johnson in the purchase.
· Biagi Warehousing Inc. has renewed its lease for 179,875 square feet of industrial space at 605 110th St. in Arlington. Transwestern Principal John Brewer represented the landlord, Prologis, in the transaction. Matt Dornak of Stream Realty Partners represented the tenant.
· Pacific Union Financial LLC has expanded its office lease to 132,237 square feet at Browning Place I, 1601 LBJ Freeway, in Dallas. Transwestern Principal Duane Henley represented the landlord, Transcontinental Realty Investors Inc. Steve Thelen and Conor McCarthy of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
· Home Point Financial signed a new lease for 64,788 square feet of office space at Two Colinas Crossing, 11511 Luna Rd., in Dallas. Transwestern Principals Duane Henley and Nathan Durham represented the landlord, Lexington Lion Farmers Branch LP. Michael Tucker of Scotland Wright Associates and Jerry Reis and Michael Tucker of Property Realty Advisors represented the tenant.
· Regus has renewed its lease for 18,116 square feet at The Embassy, 1431 Greenway Drive, in Irving, Texas. Transwestern Principal Matt Hurlbut represented the landlord, Brookwood Financial Partners, in the transaction.
· Executive Workspace signed a new lease for 16,244 square feet of office space at Park Ventura Office Park, 5055 W. Park Blvd. in Plano, Texas. Transwestern Principal Matt Hurlbut represented the landlord in the transaction.
· Conduent has expanded by 9,886 square feet of office space at Arbors at Brookhollow, 2201 E. Lamar Blvd., in Arlington, Texas. Transwestern Principal Kim Brooks represented the landlord, Yacht Harbor Capital Advisors, in the transaction. Kevin Morrison of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
· The Vertex Companies Inc. signed a new lease for 7,243 square feet of office space at 1600 Corporate Court in Irving, Texas. Transwestern Principal Robert Deptula represented the landlord, MAC Management Services LLC. Shay Byers of PM Realty Group represented the tenant.
· Pie Consulting & Engineering signed a new lease for 5,881 square feet of flex space at Cascades at The Colony, 5904 Stone Creek Dr., Bldg. 4, in The Colony, Texas. Transwestern Principals Joe Whitmer and Nathan Durham and Senior Associate Emily Rankin represented the landlord, Cascades by Windsor LLC. Jeff Eiting of CBRE represented the tenant.
· Burnco Texas LLC has leased 5,046 square feet of office space at 8505 Freeport Parkway in Irving, Texas. Transwestern Principals Duane Henley and Matt Hurlbut represented the landlord, Capital Commercial Investments Inc., in the transaction.
· LANE Construction Corporation has renewed its lease at Mercantile Center One, 3001 Meacham Blvd., in Fort Worth. Transwestern Principal Randy Garrett, SIOR and Jo Thompson, CCIM with LaTerra Commercial LLC represented the tenant in the transaction. Andrew Ward of Mercantile Partners LP represented the landlord.
· QJC Inc. has leased 8,208 square feet of office space at 3313 Essex Drive, in Richardson, Texas. Transwestern Principal Robert Deptula represented the tenant. Travis Boothe of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord.
Transwestern is a privately held real estate firm of collaborative entrepreneurs whodeliver a higher level of personalized service – the Transwestern Experience. Specializing in Agency Leasing, Tenant Advisory, Capital Markets, Asset Services and Research, our fully integrated global enterprise adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types. We leverage market insights and operational expertise from members of the Transwestern family of companies specializing in development, real estate investment management and research. Based in Houston, Transwestern has 35 U.S. offices and assists clients through more than 180 offices in 37 countries as part of a strategic alliance with BNP Paribas Real Estate. Experience Extraordinary at transwestern.com and @Transwestern. For updates from the North Texas region, follow @TranswesternDLS and @TranswesternFTW.