Since joining Transwestern in 2007, Kelli has specialized in agency leasing. She has worked on office deals of all sizes as either the lead broker or as part of the team. During her tenure at Transwestern, her clients have included Brookfield Properties, Griffin Partners, TIER REIT, Behringer Harvard, CBRE Global Investors, NewQuest Properties, Equastone, Chase Merritt and Keppel Houston Group.
Some of her key deals include:
• Energy XXI: 164,632 SF – Expansion and extension at One City Centre
• Universal Pegasus: 113,114 SF – Renewal at Loop Central
• Direct Energy: 104,348 SF – New deal at Houston Center
• Linebarger: 64,670 SF – New deal at Loop Central
• Ocwen: 36,382 SF – New deal at Loop Central
• McConnell, Jones, Lanier and Murphy: 21,556 SF – New deal at Loop Central
• FTI Consulting: 19,307 SF – New deal at Fulbright Tower
• BBC Chartering: 16,751 SF – Renewal at West Loop I
• Brown and Root: 11,375 SF – New deal at Loop Central
• The Accurate Group: 8,032 SF – New deal at Loop Central
Prior to joining Transwestern, Kelli worked in the commercial real estate industry, serving as a business development professional in the fields of engineering services and title insurance.