Brett co-leads the Industrial Services division for Transwestern’s Dallas office. Additionally, he specializes in project leasing, occupier solutions, acquisitions and dispositions of industrial, flex, and office/tech buildings and land in the Dallas-Ft. Worth market.
Brett has represented a wide array of clients, primarily owners and occupants of institutional grade industrial real estate, throughout his 18 year career. From 2013-2018, he completed approximately 8,000,000 square feet of transactions.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- Transwestern National Board of Directors (2016, 2017)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Real Estate Forum “Fifty Under 40” (2014)
- Dallas Business Journal’s "Heavy Hitters" List (2007,2011,2012)
- D CEO Power Broker (2012, 2016)
- Transwestern Central Region “Champions Club” (2011, 2015)
- Henry S. Miller "Chairman’s Council" (2007)
- Black’s Guide’s "Top Guns Under 35" (2005, 2008)
- Member – Touchdown Club Fundraising Group
- Member – Highland Park K-Life Board
Bachelor of Arts in History - University of Texas at Austin