Karrie McCampbell is the regional operations manager in the Central Region of Texas, with oversight of the asset services division in Dallas. She is focused on ensuring that Transwestern professionals are equipped to deliver consistent, market-leading performance for their clients’ assets.
Karrie has more than 37 years of commercial property management experience, all with Transwestern. During her tenure, she has been responsible for the day-to-day operations of such prestigious projects as the Forest Plaza Office Park, St. Paul Place, Woodall Rodgers Tower, Highland Park Place, and Providence Towers. She has had oversight of various portfolios such as a 3+ million square foot Equastone portfolio, and more recently the Griffin portfolio in Dallas.
She specializes in large property takeovers, due diligence for prospective assets, and is nationally recognized as an escalation expert.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- BOMA Fellow, 2014
- IREM Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
- BOMA International – Executive Committee Member
- Texas BOMA, President
- Dallas BOMA, President
- SW Regional Member of the year BOMA
- Dallas BOMA – Outstanding Member of the Year 2006, 2008
- Dallas BOMA – President’s Award 2006
- Transwestern’s Founders Award 2007 & 2014
- Transwestern’s National Management Services Award – 2007
- Transwestern’s Legendary Service Award - 2019
Karrie attended Michigan State University, is a licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson, and a certified BOMI Instructor.