Bobbie is a Senior Vice President in the Tenant Advisory team in Houston, specializing in assisting her clients with their real estate needs on a local and national basis. Her sale and lease expertise include office, industrial, land and build to suit transactions.
For more than 24 years, Bobbie has successfully demonstrated her ability to provide the highest level of customer service and knowledge when evaluating all facets of real estate for her clients. She is well known by her peers as a witty, detailed-oriented, creative, efficient and persistent individual that can get the job done. Since 2010, Bobbie has represented 1.8 million SF with an aggregate value of $201 million. She has worked with a multitude of diverse industries that include energy, banking, non-profit, education, legal, engineering and technology.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- Houston Office Leasing Broker’s Association – Current Member, past Board Director
- CREW Houston – Current Member, Past Board Director; Local & National Recognition as a Mentor, Networking Story of the Year
- The Junior League – Sustainer
- Montgomery County Fair Association-past member
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo-past member for 12 years
Bobbie holds a bachelor’s degree in Consumer Science & Merchandising from the University of Houston.