Rachel Glass is a vice president within the Transwestern Houston office. Rachel manages leasing activity for corporate clients and has participated in tenant represented transactions totaling over a million square feet. Additionally, Rachel has experience in the origination, structuring and execution of commercial investment sales for institutional, corporate, and private owners of real estate.
Rachel has participated in several notable transactions including the disposition of:
- Houston Pavilions - 570,000 square feet
- Eldridge Oaks - 350,000 square feet
- 3355 West Alabama - 240,000 square feet
- Park Ten Plaza - 160,000 square feet
- Oak Park Center - 170,000 square feet
Rachel received her BBA in marketing with a concentration in corporate communications from Baylor University and is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).