December 11, 2017
FORT WORTH – Transwestern today announces the following sale and lease transactions in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
· MJCC Holdings LLC sold a 19,750-square-foot industrial property at 7315 Commercial Blvd. E in Arlington, Texas to Essential Holdings LLC. Transwestern Principals Jeff Givens and Todd Hawpe represented the seller.
· Interstate Batteries sold a 12,262-square-foot industrial property at 2233 Solona St. in Haltom City, Texas to Adder Minnis LP. Transwestern Principals Jeff Givens and Todd Hawpe represented the buyer in the transaction. Brice Wells and Bob Scully of CBRE represented the seller.
· Lifetime Coatings of Texas signed a new lease for 9,000 square feet of industrial space at 7315 Commerce Blvd. E. in Arlington. Transwestern Principals Jeff Givens and Todd Hawpe represented the landlord, Warkne’s Machining Company LLC, in the transaction.
· Vintage Floors signed a new lease for 4,810 square feet of retail space at 5136 Camp Bowie Blvd. in Fort Worth. Transwestern Principal Bill Behr and Associate Gavin Behr represented the tenant in the transaction. John Dickey with Carlisle Interests represented the landlord.
· Clear Fork Field Services LLC signed a new 2,616-square-foot office lease at 550 Bailey Ave. in Fort Worth. Transwestern Principal Whit Kelly and Associate Jason Harrell represented the landlord, DIP SPV Company 9 LLC.
· Into My Own LLC dba The Dailey Method Fort Worth signed a new lease for 2,075 square feet of retail space at 2000 W. Berry St. in Fort Worth. Transwestern Principal Kyle Poulson and Associate Gibson Duwe represented the tenant in the transaction.
Polavarapu Plastic Surgery LLC has leased 2,062 square feet of office space at 5701 Edwards Ranch Rd. in Fort Worth. Transwestern Associate Jason Harrell represented the tenant in the transaction.
Transwestern is a privately held real estate firm of collaborative entrepreneurs whodeliver a higher level of personalized service – the Transwestern Experience. Specializing in Agency Leasing, Tenant Advisory, Capital Markets, Asset Services and Research, our fully integrated global enterprise adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types. We leverage market insights and operational expertise from members of the Transwestern family of companies specializing in development, real estate investment management and research. Based in Houston, Transwestern has 35 U.S. offices and assists clients through more than 180 offices in 37 countries as part of a strategic alliance with BNP Paribas Real Estate. Experience Extraordinary at transwestern.com and @Transwestern. For updates from the North Texas region, follow @TranswesternDLS and @TranswesternFTW.