May 01, 2018
With a headquarters facility of 1,700,000 square feet, supplemented by approximately 400,000 feet of leased space, the IMF required high-caliber property management services. In November of 1995, IMF retained Transwestern to provide facility management services, based upon the stated objectives in its RFP for property management services:
- Improve productivity and quality of property management services at the lowest effective cost.
- Reduce the IMF’s involvement in human resource administration for vendor employees and increase contractor's responsibility for such administration.
- Ensure a fair and equitable transfer of vendor employees from the current to a new contractual arrangement.
- Ensure a market-based compensation program for vendor employees.
- Ensure a smooth transition to a new property management contract.