Michael Griffin specializes in professional portfolio advisory services and representation of the real estate needs of corporate clients. He identifies, recommends and executes actions to optimize commercial real estate. As a licensed CPA, Michael’s services include an in-depth financial strategy and planning.
Clients such as Cooper Aerobics Center, Compass Bank, Dow Jones, and Merrill Lynch have all benefited from Michael’s expertise. His strategic process creates facilities that promote business goals, which ultimately generates wealth and shareholder equity. He has even created whole new businesses for his clients such as Dr. Kenneth Cooper with the Cooper Aerobics Center at Craig Ranch. However, similar benefits to revenue and expense may be achieved with traditional office lease renewals or relocations and building purchases, sales or new construction.
Prior to joining Transwestern, Michael first served as a Certified Public Accountant for KPMG Peat Marwick and later as a Manager of Finance for Cadbury Schweppes.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Michael is the recipient of the following awards:
• 2011 - D CEO - Commercial Real Estate POWER BROKER
• 2007 - Finalist to Dallas Business Journal "2007 Best Deals"
• 2005 - Named to Dallas Business Journal "Heavy Hitter" list
Michael serves in the following leadership roles:
• Dallas Baptist University - Board of Director Member
• Transwestern - Executive Committee Member
• Bosque Canyon Ranch - Executive Committee Member
Michael earned a BBA from Baylor University and an MBA from Baylor’s Dallas-based Executive Program.