Karrie McCampbell, regional operations manager for Transwestern’s Central region, oversees the asset services division, a portfolio consisting of more than 18 million square feet of office and industrial properties. She focuses on ensuring that Transwestern professionals are equipped to deliver consistent, market-leading performance for our clients’ assets.
Karrie is currently celebrating 32 years of commercial property management experience, all with Transwestern. During her tenure with Transwestern, she has been responsible for the day-to-day operations of such prestigious projects as the Forest Plaza Office Park, St. Paul Place, Woodall Rodgers Tower, The Centrum, Highland Park Place, and Providence Towers, as well as oversight of the more than 3-million-square-foot Equastone portfolio. She specializes in large property takeovers as well as due diligence for prospective assets.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Karrie is an active member of the following organizations:
• Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
• Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
• The Women’s Business Council – Southwest
Awards & Recognition:
• BOMA Fellow since 2014
• BOMA International – Executive Committee Member
• Texas BOMA – President
• Dallas BOMA – President
• BOMA SW Regional Member of the Year – 2009
• Dallas BOMA Outstanding Member of the Year – 2006, 2008
• Dallas BOMA President’s Award – 2006
• Transwestern Founders Award – 2007, 2014
• Transwestern National Management Services Award – 2007
Karrie attended Michigan State University. She is a Certified Property Manager (CPM®), a licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson, and a certified BOMI Instructor.