Karrie McCampbell is the regional operations manager for the Central Region, with oversight of the asset services division in Dallas. She is focused on ensuring that Transwestern professionals are equipped to deliver consistent, market-leading performance for their clients’ assets.
Karrie is currently celebrating 34 years of commercial property management experience with Transwestern as of June 2019. During her tenure with Transwestern, she has been responsible for the day-to-day operations of such prestigious projects as the Forest Plaza Office Park, St. Paul Place, Woodall Rodgers Tower, Highland Park Place, and Providence Towers, as well as oversight of the 3+ million square foot Equastone portfolio. She specializes in large property takeovers as well as due diligence for prospective assets, and is nationally recognized as an escalation expert.
Awards & Recognitions:
- BOMA Fellow, 2014
- BOMA International – Executive Committee Member
- Texas BOMA, President
- Dallas BOMA, President
- SW Regional Member of the year BOMA
- Dallas BOMA – Outstanding Member of the Year 2006, 2008
- Dallas BOMA – President’s Award 2006
- Transwestern’s Founders Award 2007 & 2014
- Transwestern’s National Management Services Award – 2007
- Transwestern’s Legendary Service Award - 2019
Karrie attended Michigan State University. She is a Certified Property Manager (CPM®), a licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson, and a certified BOMI Instructor.