Joe Karmin specializes in representing both private and institutional owners and tenants. His method for success is focused and efficient, and Joe formulates a very articulate and practical strategy to achieve a specific solution for each of his clients.
Joe's market expertise and business development practice is focused in Central / Eastern DuPage County, I-88, Fox Valley and the O’Hare markets.
Since joining Transwestern, Joe has completed 11 million SF in transactions with a value totaling in excess of $233 million.
Prior to joining Transwestern, Joe worked as a leasing agent for Roland Realty Inc. Joe also gained valuable industry and market knowledge as an intern with Syndicated Equities Corporation.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
• 2016 Most Square Footage Leased (Midwest Region)
• 2016 Co Top Producer (Rosemont)
• 2014 Young Professional of the Year (Midwest Region)
• 2014 Co Broker of the Year (Rosemont)
• 2014 Sale of the Year (Rosemont)
• 2012 Rising Star (NKFE)
• Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
• Association of Industrial Real Estate (AIRE)
Joe graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts and Sciences majoring in communication, with a concentration in organization communication.