Don became affiliated with Transwestern’s residential mortgage division in 1975 and was responsible for the administration of its satellite residential loan office in Prince George’s County, Maryland. In 1982, he joined the commercial real estate division and is primarily involved in the leasing and sales of office and industrial properties in suburban Maryland.
Don has been involved in transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $350,000,000. He has been responsible for the leasing endeavors at Golden Triangle, Southgate at Washington Business Park, EastPoint, Lottsford Business Center, Washington Commerce Center, and has worked with a multitude of local and institutional owners including Morgan Stanley, INVESCO, and Clarion Partners.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Don is a member of the following organizations:
• Washington Board of Realtors Million Dollar Leasing Club, lifetime member
• Former Prince George’s Hospital Center, Chairman, Board of Directors
• Former Dimensions Healthcare, Inc., Vice Chairman, Board of Directors
• Former William Pickney Magruder Trust, Board of Directors
• Former Affiliated Enterprise, Inc., Board of Directors
Don received his bachelor’s degree at the University of Maryland.