77-acre, mixed-use development on Lake Woodlands in The Woodlands, Texas
April 03, 2019
HOUSTON – Transwestern Commercial Services (TCS) today announces it has been retained by James and Daniel Warmack to provide office leasing services for Research Forest Lakeside, a 77-acre, mixed-use development on Lake Woodlands in The Woodlands, Texas. Currently, there are five office buildings comprising approximately 1 million square feet, and an additional four office buildings totaling 629,404 square feet are slated for future construction.
Research Forest Lakeside offers excellent ingress and egress, walkable restaurant amenities, access to green space and running paths, and scenic views of Lake Woodlands. The variety of space can accommodate any company, whether that necessitates large floor plates up to 60,000 square feet, multitenant smaller floors, office/warehouse flex space or corporate headquarters.
The TCS office leasing team of Eric Anderson, Tyler Garrett and Parker Burkett will lease the following buildings:
- 9501 Lakeside Blvd., a two-story, flex/traditional office building totaling 60,000 square feet with a 3.9/1,000 parking ratio
- 9500 Lakeside Blvd., a six-story, traditional office building totaling 360,000 square feet with a 4.0/1,000 parking ratio
- 2465 Technology Forest Blvd., a six-story, traditional office building totaling 150,000 square feet with a 3.9/1,000 parking ratio
- 2475 Technology Forest Blvd., a 12-story, traditional office building totaling 300,000 square feet with a 3.9/1,000 parking ratio
- 9709 Lakeside Blvd., a six-story, traditional office building totaling 139,404 square feet with a 4.5/1,000 parking ratio
- 2625 Research Forest Dr., a two-story, flex/traditional office building totaling 40,000 square feet with a 3.5/1,000 parking ratio
“We admire the quality of the project that the Warmacks have created in the Woodlands and are excited to work with them on the continued success of this well-orchestrated development,” said Anderson. “This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity, and we look forward to providing extraordinary results for our new client.”
ABOUT TRANSWESTERN COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Transwestern Commercial Services (TCS) is a privately held real estate firm of collaborative entrepreneurs who deliver a higher level of personalized service and innovative client solutions. Applying a consultative approach to Agency Leasing, Asset Services, Occupier Solutions, Capital Markets and Research, our fully integrated global organization adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types. We leverage market insight and operational expertise from across the Transwestern enterprise, which includes firms specializing in development and real estate investment management. TCS has
34 U.S. offices and assists clients from more than 200 offices in 37 countries through strategic alliances with France-based BNP Paribas Real Estate and Canada-based Devencore. Experience Extraordinary at transwestern.com and @Transwestern.