January 22, 2018
FORT WORTH – Transwestern today announces the following sale and lease transactions in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
· Trustee of the University Holdings Trust sold 611 University, a 6,404-square-foot retail property in Fort Worth, to Deep Ellum Brewing LLC. Grant Huff with Transwestern represented both buyer and seller in the transaction.
· Transwestern Principal Jack Huff and Senior Associate Grant Huff represented the buyer in the purchase of a 3,264-square-foot office property at 1121 5th Avenue in Fort Worth.
· Transwestern Senior Associate Grant Huff represented both parties in the sale of 12,500 square feet of land at 6000 W. 6th Street in Fort Worth.
· TFB Partners Ltd sold 2200 S. Riverside Dr., a 13,325-square-foot industrial property in Fort Worth, to eScreen Environmental. Transwestern Principal Todd Hawpe represented the seller in the transaction. Donnie Rhode of Holt Lunsford represented the buyer.
· Baker Distributing Company LLC has signed a new lease for 84,000 square feet of industrial space at Park 20/360, 2500 E. Arbrook Blvd., in Arlington. Transwestern Principal John Brewer and Vice President Joe Rudd represented the landlord, Ridge Development Company, in the transaction. Jordan Christensen of Tenant Real Estate Advisors represented the tenant.
· Summit Midstream Partners has signed a new lease for 23,609 square feet of industrial space at Park 20/360, 2500 E. Arbrook Blvd., in Arlington. Transwestern Principal John Brewer and Vice President Joe Rudd represented the landlord, Ridge Development Company, in the transaction.
· AutoTrex Parts signed a new lease for 14,022 square feet of industrial space at 2727 Premier St. in Fort Worth. Transwestern Director Frank Jester represented both the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
· Iron Grind LLC has leased 11,850 square feet of retail space at 3541 Alta Mere in Fort Worth. Transwestern Vice President Alex Bryant represented the tenant in the transaction.
· One Stop Printing signed a lease for 6,137 square feet of office space at 2904 Cullen St. in Fort Worth. Transwestern Senior Associate Grant Huff represented the tenant in the transaction.
Transwestern is a privately held real estate firm of collaborative entrepreneurs whodeliver a higher level of personalized service – the Transwestern Experience. Specializing in Agency Leasing, Tenant Advisory, Capital Markets, Asset Services and Research, our fully integrated global enterprise adds value for investors, owners and occupiers of all commercial property types. We leverage market insights and operational expertise from members of the Transwestern family of companies specializing in development, real estate investment management and research. Based in Houston, Transwestern has 35 U.S. offices and assists clients through more than 180 offices in 37 countries as part of a strategic alliance with BNP Paribas Real Estate. Experience Extraordinary at transwestern.com and @Transwestern. For updates from the North Texas region, follow @TranswesternDLS and @TranswesternFTW.