Yesenia Marili oversees all marketing, advertising, public relations and market research for Transwestern’s San Antonio office. Yesenia works alongside leasing and sales producers, senior leadership and senior property management on the strategic growth and implementation of San Antonio’s marketing, business development and retention plans. With a goal of positioning Transwestern as the premier commercial real estate firm in San Antonio, Yesenia produces quarterly market reports and presentations to effectively communicate market trends. An integral part of Transwestern’s national marketing and research teams, Yesenia ensures compliance of national initiatives, thought leadership pieces, training and reporting standards. As an avid learner, Yesenia also assists with team member professional development for both San Antonio and Transwestern nationally. Yesenia proudly serves on Transwestern’s National Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) Committee as a Training Leader.
Yesenia joined Transwestern in 2012. Her achievements with Transwestern include: National Social Media Social Butterfly Award (2017, 2014), Transwestern San Antonio Team of the Year (2017), Central Texas’ Legendary Service Award (2016), one of the highest awards presented for outstanding service and dedication in achieving the goals and continued success of Transwestern, San Antonio’s Outstanding Achievement Service Award (2015), National Best Pitch Design of the Year (2015), and National Marketing Team of the Year (2014). Yesenia led foundational initiatives for San Antonio’s Transwestern Young Professionals group and is the local fundraising and community service liaison for Transwestern’s National Philanthropic Partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities. Yesenia’s professional experience in corporate marketing, branding, design, and sales spans over 15 years.
Yesenia’s professional affiliations and recognitions include:
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) International Network
- Foundation, Board of Directors 2022-2023
- Member Education Committee 2021
- CREW San Antonio Chapter Member since 2012
- 2020 President
- Mentoring Program Chair, UCREW, Sponsorship, Charity/Community Outreach Committees Member
- Awards: 2021 Deal of the Year, 2019 Eva Rosow Award of Excellence Nominee, 2016 Leadership, 2014 Innovation, 2012 Outstanding New Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) San Antonio/South TX Chapter, Social Media Committee
- CCIM San Antonio/South TX Chapter Symposium Presenter, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) San Antonio Annual Market Panel Moderator 2021, 2020
- San Antonio Business Journal “40 Under 40” Class of 2019
- San Antonio Woman Magazine – Women in Commercial Real Estate 2019
- Marketing and Research Group (MARG) San Antonio, founder
- CoStar Research Advisory Board, member
- San Antonio Hispanic Chamber, Alexander Briseño Leadership Development Program, Class of 2016
Yesenia graduated from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and General Business. She is also fluent in Spanish.