Yesenia joined Transwestern in 2012 and brings over 13 years of diverse marketing experience to the team. Yesenia directs all marketing, advertising, public relations and market research for Transwestern San Antonio. She is responsible for tracking and analyzing statistical data as well as creating quarterly market reports, providing demographic and labor force data and market and economic trend analyses. She also works with the leasing and sales producers, senior leadership and senior property management on the strategic growth and implementation of San Antonio’s marketing, business development and retention plans. Yesenia’s core objectives are to increase the firm’s brand identity and recognition in the marketplace, track current industry trends and generate new business opportunities through deal tracking and market research. She ensures compliance of national marketing initiatives which results in increased target market awareness and is an integral member of Transwestern’s national research team in developing thought leadership pieces and reporting standards.
Yesenia’s recent achievements with Transwestern include: San Antonio’s Outstanding Achievement Service Award in 2015 and most recently in 2016, the Central Texas Legendary Service Award, one of the highest awards presented for outstanding service and dedication in achieving the goals and continued success of Transwestern. Yesenia led foundational initiatives for San Antonio’s Transwestern Young Professionals group and liaisons Transwestern’s National Make-A-Wish Partnership in San Antonio. Prior to joining Transwestern, Yesenia served as Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator for Grubb & Ellis where she was responsible for the daily marketing functions in support of commercial properties on behalf of leasing and sales professionals. Yesenia’s background and experience includes design, sales and marketing.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- 2019 San Antonio Business Journal “40 Under 40”
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – President-Elect (2019), Secretary (2018), Director of Charity/Community Outreach (2016-2017), CREWtini Co-Chair (2014-2017), Leadership Award Recipient (2016), Impact Innovation Award Recipient (2014), 30th Anniversary Gala Committee (2013), Communications Committee (2014-2017), Outstanding New Member Award Recipient (2013), Member since 2012
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) San Antonio/South TX Chapter, Social Media committee
- 2016 Transwestern San Antonio Team of the Year, San Antonio Marketing Team
- 2016 San Antonio Hispanic Chamber, Alexander Briseño Leadership Development Program Graduate
- 2015 Legendary Service Award – Transwestern Central Texas
- 2014 Outstanding Achievement Service Award – Transwestern San Antonio
- Marketing and Research Group (MARG) San Antonio – Founder (2015-present)
- CoStar Research Advisory Boards for San Antonio Area (2015-present)
Yesenia earned her Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas. She is also fluent in Spanish.