Since 2010, Whitney has helped companies find office space in the Denver market.
- York Street Yards: Oversaw lease-up of three-phased, adaptive reuse redevelopment for SKB and Harbert Capital.
- 1660 Linc: Co-designed 9,000-SF tenant lounge and lobby with OZ Architecture, which increased occupancy for Westport Capital Partners.
- Inova Corporate Center I & II: Completed several new deals over 10,000 SF for Westport Capital Partners, positioning the campus for sale.
- THE AMP: Pennybacker Capital Partners’ redevelopment underway, first 75,000-SF boutique office building of its caliber in Denver, designed by Gensler.
- Cherry Creek Place I-III: Leased to several full-floor tenants in Aurora, CO, from Colorado Technical University to Keller Williams DTC, for Pennybacker Capital Partners.
- INDUSTRY Denver & RiNo Station: Achieved the highest lease rates EVER in RiNo for Q Factor & Clarion Partners.
- Terrace Tower: Notable 10-year track record of above-market occupancy in Southeast Denver for BentallGreenOak and Sunlife.
Whitney’s vast listing experience coupled with her differentiating marketing tactics offer landlords a compelling advantage. She is a frequent panelist at business networking events, sharing her passion for Denver and commercial real estate. Whitney has also been published by The Colorado Real Estate Journal, The Denver Business Journal, and Confluence Denver Magazine for her thought leadership. Prior to joining Transwestern, Whitney was with Cushman & Wakefield for eight years.