James “Tres” Murry is a commercial real estate agent specializing in agency leasing, landlord and tenant representation, and occupier solutions in San Antonio, Texas and the surrounding region for the Healthcare Advisory Services team. As an associate, Tres works collaboratively to serve the real estate needs of both healthcare providers and property owners. His portfolio spans a wide range of medical office properties.
Tres joined Transwestern in 2019 and previously served as an associate with Investment Realty Company where he assisted the property management, leasing, and sales service lines. Along with his knowledge of the market and his strategic thinking, Tres brings an unmatched work ethic and determination to impact the real estate market in San Antonio and the surrounding area. Notable buildings in Tres’ portfolio include:
- Atrium Medical Office Building – 132,148 SF
- Stone Oak Medical Office Building – 78,597 SF
- Remington Oaks Medical Office Building – 77,257 SF
- Southwest Medical Office Building – 58,978 SF
- 8042 Wurzbach Road – 63,754 SF
- 222 W Cypress – 20,656 SF
Tres is passionate about serving and actively participating in multiple San Antonio professional networking and civic organizations, including:
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo, Committees Member
- Young Texans Against Cancer, Board Member
Tres graduated from the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Management. Tres is a licensed real estate agent in the State of Texas.