Shannon serves as the Regional Marketing Director for the Gulf Coast and Mountain Regions. She oversees all graphic design projects, advertising, public relations and marketing efforts specifically working towards increasing the company's brand awareness and recognition. She organizes and oversees internal and external company events and collaborates with local media in editorial developments.
Additionally, Shannon provides executive level support to the President of the Gulf Coast and Mountain Regions and works alongside the leasing and sales producers on the strategic development and implementation of marketing plans to lease and/or sale properties on behalf of property owners.
Shannon joined Transwestern in November 2007. Prior to Transwestern, Shannon worked for EDI Architecture as well as FKP Architects, where she focused on marketing and graphic initiatives for worldwide architectural projects. Shannon supported new business efforts as well as managed marketing and graphic projects on behalf of existing clients.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Shannon is a member of the following organizations:
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Houston Interactive Marketing Association
- Rice Design Alliance, Partner/Committee Member
- American Marketing Association - Houston Chapter
- Red News, Social Networking Advisory Board
- Urban Harvest
- Emerging Leaders
- Houston Young People for the Arts
- Women In the Fast Lane of Real Estate - 2010 Event Co-Chair
- American Heart Association - Young At Heart
Shannon earned a Bachelor of Environmental Design from Texas A&M University and a Master of Architecture from University of Houston's Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture.