The building, located in the Audubon Place subdivision, was constructed around 1920 and is of Craftsman design with Prairie-style influences. The building is located on an oversized lot of 8,400 SF with rear access through the alley. The property was purchased with the goal of implementing a sensitive expansion and restoration. The plan was to restore the building to its period character while utilizing modern materials and construction methods. Upon completion in 2011, the building consists of 3,834 SF of interior space (per HCAD), around 590 SF of covered porches, and around 1,200 SF of carports resulting in approximately 5,600 SF of enclosed or covered space. The alley was repaved to allow access for rear parking.
- Property Type : Office
- Property Size :