Matthew specializes in the leasing and sale of life science real estate for tenants and landlords.
Prior to Transwestern, Matthew found and served as executive vice president, real estate, for BioMed Realty Trust, Inc., where he played an instrumental role in all acquisitions and major lease transactions for the company. During his 10-year span, he maximized the shareholder value, growing it from a $475 million to an $8 billion market cap. Prior to BioMed, Matthew served as president of McDevitt Real Estate Services, Inc., a full service real estate provider focusing on the life science industry. Before founding MRES, he spent 10 years as a commercial real estate broker in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Matthew is an active member of the following organizations:
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
• Montgomery County High Tech Council, Member
• Pennsylvania Biotechnology Association, Member
• Biotech Council of New Jersey, Member
• Malvern Prep, Facilities Board Member
• Gettysburg College, Scholarship Contributor
• Underground GIS, Advisor Board Member
Matthew received his bachelor’s degree in business from Gettysburg College.