Larry is an Executive Managing Director in the Transwestern San Antonio Office and he works closely with the brokerage team in all aspects of occupier solutions, landlord representation as well as the acquisition and disposition of real property. His expertise includes representation of owners and users of commercial real estate. Larry also served on Transwestern’s Board of Directors.
Larry has developed a talent for overcoming the complexities that arise with large transactions. This success has resulted in more than 500 transactions, totaling over 5.1 million square feet, with a gross aggregate value over $650M.
He has a proven track record for building meaningful client relationships. His clients include GrayStreet Partners, Clarion Partners, Chase Merritt, COPT, IBC, Griffin Partners, KillKare, Talcott and Transwestern. Among Larry’s occupier solutions clientele are organizations such as San Antonio Independent School District, University Health System, United Allergy, Ford Powell & Carson as well as the City of San Antonio, Miner Corporation and Spectrum Property Management. He also leads the leasing team for IBC Centre which leased over 276,000 SF to Visionary Properties, Inc. (VisionWorks), HNTB and Argo Group US, Inc. These combined transactions were the largest office leases completed in downtown San Antonio in over 20 years. Larry continues to have a strong focus on the downtown area.
Larry’s professional affiliations and recognitions include:
- Four-time Champions Club Member – Top 20 Brokers Nationally for Transwestern
- Perennial Top Producer for Central Texas
- Transwestern’s Tenant Rep Deal of the Year
- Transwestern’s Agency Leasing Deal of the Year
- 2011 National Owner Advisory Services Deal of the Year - IBC Centre
- 13-time CoStar Power Broker – Office Leasing
- San Antonio Business Journal’s Top CRE Brokers 2020 #10
- San Antonio Business Journal’s Best in Commercial Real Estate Lease Award
- San Antonio Business Journal’s Best in Commercial Real Estate Overall Deal Award
- San Antonio Business Journal’s Best New Office Development Award
Larry serves on the Board of Directors for Child Advocates of San Antonio (CASA); the Board of Directors for the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce; the Board of Directors for the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation (EDF), the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) San Antonio chapter and Centro San Antonio. Larry was selected for Leadership San Antonio (LSA) Class 36 in 2010, served on the LSA Steering Committee Class 37 in 2011 and was the Co-Chairman for LSA Class 40.
Larry received a bachelor’s degree in fine arts from The University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas. He is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the state of Texas and is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) candidate.