Larry is a managing director in the Transwestern San Antonio Office and he works closely with the brokerage team in all aspects of tenant representation, landlord representation as well as new business development. His expertise includes representation of owners and users of commercial real estate. Larry also served on Transwestern’s Board of Directors.
Larry has developed a talent for overcoming the complexities that arise with large transactions. This success has resulted in more than 487 transactions, totaling over 4.1 million square feet, with a gross aggregate value over $650M.
He has a proven track record for building meaningful client relationships. His agency leasing clients include Clarion Partners, Chase Merritt, COPT, IBC, Griffin Partners, KillKare, Talcott and Transwestern. Among Larry’s tenant representation clientele are organizations such as San Antonio Independent School District, University Health System, United Allergy, Ford Powell & Carson as well as the City of San Antonio. He also leads the leasing team for IBC Centre which recently leased over 276,000 SF to Visionary Properties, Inc. (VisionWorks), HNTB and Argo Group US, Inc. These combined transactions were the largest office leases completed in downtown San Antonio in over 20 years.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
• Champions Club Member - Top 20 Brokers Nationally for Transwestern
• Transwestern’s Top Producer for Central Texas
• Transwestern’s Tenant Rep Deal of the Year
• Transwestern’s Agency Leasing Deal of the Year
• CoStar “Power Broker” – Office Leasing
• 2011 National Owner Advisory Services Deal of the Year - IBC Centre
• San Antonio Business Journal’s Best in Commercial Real Estate Lease Award
• San Antonio Business Journal’s Best in Commercial Real Estate Overall Deal Award
• San Antonio Business Journal’s Best New Office Development Award
Larry serves on the Board of Directors for Child Advocates of San Antonio (CASA); the Board of Directors for the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce; the Board of Directors for the San Antonio Economic Development Foundation (EDF), the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) San Antonio chapter and the Downtown Alliance. Larry was selected for Leadership San Antonio (LSA) Class 36 in 2010, served on the LSA Steering Committee Class 37 in 2011 and was the Co-Chairman for LSA Class 40.
Larry received a bachelor’s degree in fine arts from The University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas. He is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the state of Texas, and is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) candidate.