In this role, Kim has leadership responsibility for internal and external corporate communications, media relationships, advertising and marketing services for the entire Transwestern family of companies. Her strategic focus is differentiating the Transwestern brand and on increasing the company’s brand awareness and recognition in the marketplace.
Kim works closely with the firm’s regional marketing directors to support the firm’s local marketing efforts, develop the most compelling and effective marketing materials and promote a cohesive, powerful brand for Transwestern.
Kim is a member of the Transwestern Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
Kim has more than 20 years of commercial real estate experience and was previously with Transwestern from 1993 to 1999. Before leading the national marketing team, Kim served as Transwestern’s regional marketing director of the Gulf Coast and Mountain regions.
Prior to rejoining Transwestern, Kim was employed by Trammell Crow Company in Houston where she was responsible for the marketing and advertising efforts of their Global Services and Development & Investment Divisions.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- Transwestern Founder’s Award Recipient, 2019
- Globest.com Elite Women of Influence – Marketing, Gold Award, 2019
- Chair, Transwestern Ronald McDonald House Charities Partnership (2019 – present)
- Dad’s Aquatics, Social Media Committee Chair (2018 – present)
- Dad’s Aquatics, Fundraising Committee Member (2019 – present)
- Timbergrove Sports Association, Toss for TSA Committee (2017 – present)
- Co-chair, Transwestern Make-A-Wish® National Partnership (2016 – 2018)
- Second Baptist School, Parent Volunteer (2009 – present)
- American Marketing Association Houston Chapter member (2005 – 2011)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Houston Chapter member (2005 – 2011)
- CREW National Convention Committee (2008)
- CREW Houston Nominating Board (2008)
Kim received her bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Texas.