Katherine joined Transwestern in 2020 and serves as Property Manager for the Asset Services division of Transwestern San Antonio. She currently oversees a portfolio spanning 573,022 square feet of office, medical office and retail properties in the San Antonio market. Her duties include property management, accounting, utilities management, construction management, and tenant services. She is a proud member of San Antonio’s Transwestern Young Professionals and enjoys spearheading local DEI efforts.
Katherine started her career in commercial real estate working directly for ownership managing a portfolio of office buildings in the Austin CBD. Prior to joining Transwestern, Katherine worked for Spire Realty which gave her the opportunity to open their San Antonio and South Texas market presence as property manager.
Katherine is a driven and enthusiastic commercial real estate property manager, adding value for her clients and teammates alike.
Katherine’s professional affiliations and recognitions include:
- Transwestern San Antonio Newcomer Award 2020
- 2022 Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) International Board, Student and Academic Outreach Advisory Board
- IREM San Antonio Chapter, 2022, 2021, 2020 Board Member (Education), 2019 Programming & Special Events Chair
- 2020 IREM San Antonio Chapter Member of the Year
- 2020 IREM International 30 Under 30 Recipient
Katherine graduated from The University of South Carolina with a Bachelor Degree in Political Science. She is working to earn her Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation.