Jeff Taylor provides strategic brokerage and consulting services to landlords and investors. Acting as his clients’ real estate advocate, Jeff provides property marketing and leasing, site selection and acquisition, and financial analysis and transaction negotiation services. He is currently the leasing agent for the following office properties:
- Host Hotels & Resorts - Lenox Overlook
- Sumitomo Corporation of Americas, Atlanta Financial Center a three-building complex totaling 914,744 square feet in the Buckhead submarket
- Ardent Companies’ Century Springs East and West in Central Perimeter, a two-building portfolio consisting of 192,000 square feet, and The Fountains, a four-property portfolio totaling 549,195 square feet in the Buckhead submarket
- SDM Partners, Northlake Center, a 406,000 SF located in the Northlake submarket
- Johns Creek Corporate Campus, a two-building property totaling 111,323 square feet located in the North Fulton submarket
Jeff ’s in-depth knowledge of the overall Atlanta market and its many office submarkets, combined with his ability to formulate creative strategies that meet his clients’ real estate needs, has made him one of the more successful and well-known real estate professionals in the city.