Since 2005, Erin has focused on delivering real estate solutions to commercial real estate investors and users in the Minneapolis market. She executes a strategic hospitality and workplace trends approach toward real estate service delivery. This philosophy employs targeted marketing efforts to achieve measurable results. She specializes in developing a tailored plan for each client, providing up to the minute market intel and advisement based on the economic and marketing goals of each asset. Prior to joining Transwestern, Erin was with CBRE for 7 years.
• Washington Square: Oversaw cutting edge amenity platform roll-out. Completed 350,000 SF new leasing in 18 months. Increased rents $5/SF above proforma and $7.50/SF above deals under previous ownership.
• Fifth Street Towers: Oversaw cutting edge amenity platform renovation and repositioning. Completed 120,000 SF new leasing in 18 months – 60,000sf since renovations were completed. Increased rents.
• 800 Washington (now TractorWorks): Leased to 85% occupancy and successfully sold to City Center Realty.
• Renovated, repositioned and leased 10 creative office buildings in the Warehouse District and North Loop.
• 701 Building: Increased occupancy from 68%-93% between 2008-2011.
• 333 South Seventh Street: Completed 16 deals in one year and successfully repositioned with new name, branding, marketing and renovation.
• AT&T Tower: Worked with Ryan and ASB through building renovation and repositioning, leasing nearly 450,000 SF between 2009-2014.
• TCF Tower: Worked with Ryan and Franklin Street Properties in 2013-2014 to renovate and reposition TCF Tower to get ahead of TCF’s departure.
• Capella Tower: Worked with Ryan and ASB to implement the first-of-its-kind Third-Workplace lounge as part of $10M renovation in this 1.4M SF premier Class A office building and hooked 140,000 SF Star Tribune deal as a result. Successfully leased 1,240,600 SF between 2009-2014.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association
CoreNet Global Midwest Chapter (MCRw candidate)
Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
Cathedral Hill Montessori School, Vice President
North Loop Planning & Zoning Committee, past Chairperson
Bachelor of Arts Degree – Public Relations & Business, University of Minnesota