Senior Property Manager Claire Coscia oversees daily operations for the Metro Park portfolio, seven office buildings totaling 1.2 million square feet in Alexandria, Virginia. She works closely with the engineering and management teams and oversees vendor contracts and tenant and capital improvement projects. She also administers the annual budget process and completes the monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
Claire joined Transwestern in June 2012 as an Assistant Property Manager. She previously served as a Property Management Administrator for Akridge.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
- 2017 Property Manager of the Year
- 2016 Rising Star Property Management Award
- Board Member of the Transportation Administration of Greater Springfield (TAGS) – serving the transportation needs of the Springfield community in which Metro Park is located.
- Active Member of the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce – assists in hosting several community and network events throughout the year.
- Advisory Board Member for the Transwestern Mid-Atlantic Young Professionals Group.
Claire received her Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from the College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina. Claire is a LEED® Green Associate and is currently pursuing her RPA designation with BOMA.