Chip directs Transwestern’s overall operations in North and South America. In this position, he oversees the firm’s brokerage services and property management projects across the Americas. He is responsible for securing and growing all service lines in markets targeted for expansion by Transwestern, and he handles the creation and management of strategic initiatives with international partners in the Americas. Chip also serves on Transwestern's Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
Chip has 33 years of commercial real estate experience, and the past 27 years have been with Transwestern. During his tenure with the firm, Chip has directed the Gulf Coast and Mountain regions, opened the Denver office in 1997 and served as executive vice president in the Houston office leasing group. He has also been active in many of the firm’s office and healthcare initiatives. Prior to joining Transwestern, Chip worked in the office services division at Trammell Crow Company in Denver, Colorado.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION / RECOGNITION
Chip is an active member of the following organizations:
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Houston, Steering Committee
- SMU Unbridled - Campaign Steering Committee for Houston
- UH - Hines College Leadership Council
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) - Houston, Past Board Member
He has received the following awards/recognition:
- Commercial Property News Annual Stars to Watch, 2002
- Transwestern Founder's Award, 2001
- Denver Business Journal's 40 Under 40 Award, 2000
Chip has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, and is a licensed real estate professional in Colorado and Texas.