Buddy Hill is a senior vice president of the firm's industrial services team where he will specialize in the representation of tenants, owners, and landlords with regards to distribution, warehouse, manufacturing, and industrial flex properties. Buddy leverages his 36 years of brokerage and general business experience to offer market analysis, site selection, acquisition, disposition, and transaction negotiation services for his broad base of clients. Over the course of his career, Buddy has provided real estate solutions to multi-market corporations, local firms, and both private and institutional investors. His satisfied clients include Shaw Industries, Del Monte, Clorox, Jet Transportation, Colony Capital, CW Capital, BFI Waste Disposal, Optical Fiber Solutions, National Construction Rentals, Air Freight Atlanta, Bennett Distribution Services, Inc. and many more.
The following is a list of the recent real estate assignments Buddy has completed for his industrial clients:
- 2000 NE Expressway - Marketing assignment for Optical Fiber Solutions in the sale of an industrial property in Norcross, GA consisting of 169 acres with 3 million SF under roof
- 1033 Jefferson Street - Marketing assignment for the lease of a 1,000,000 SF industrial space
- Overmyer Way - Marketing assignment for the lease of a 240,000 SF industrial space
- Henry Ford Boulevard - Completed the sale of two buildings consisting of 164,000 SF and 234,000 SF
- 2251 Sylvan Road - Completed the sale of a property consisting of 650,000 SF industrial space on 34 acres of land on behalf of CW Capital
- 400 Princeton Boulevard - Renewal of a 292,000 SF distribution facility for Shaw Industries